Thursday, September 8, 2011

A day with Penny and Dee

The sky was perfect and the field looked amazing and through my eyes I had the perfect spot for a photoshoot with Penny and Dee. Well after we got Penny all shined up and Dee in her riding clothes I suggested my location. Dee laughed and said are you crazy you want me to put Penny ( a horse that LOVES to eat) in the field during hay season.  It sounded like a good idea.  Denise sure earned that cold drink we had when we were finished,trying to keep Penny from eating everything in site was a challenge. Shaking treats over my head to get her to look at me worked well tooLOL

Here are the pictures we shot.

we finally let her eat!!

Her ears are back she is mad she cant eat.










  LIKE me on Facebook   and follow my trip to Croatia, I will be snapping away.http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jean-Cramer-Photography/123928840996619

www.jeancramerphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment